The “Hellene” Propagator
A wall-hung wooden planter and propagator with glass test tubes for cuttings, hydroponic plants or simple decoration.
Beautifully designed and expertly handcrafted in small batches by Mark in our Nottingham workshop, using sustainable materials.
This eco-friendly propagation unit is a simple, stylish way to grow new plants for free and keep your very own indoor plant nursery.
A great gift for green-fingered friends or the perfect addition to any houseplant collection for those particularly fascinated by the growing process.
- FSC-certified European oak from sustainably managed forests. Treated with natural oil to celebrate the wood’s natural imperfections and beautiful grain.
- Handmade eco resin in terrazzo, made with waste pieces and recycled offcuts from surface and product design studio Olivia Aspinall, just up the road from our workshop in Nottingham.
- Two glass test tubes.
Wood: 34mm x 200mm
Test tubes: 25mm x 150mm
- The wood has two hand-drilled holes concealed by oak dowel plugs, so is easy to fix onto a wall.
- Comes complete with visual instructions for simple assembly.
- Please note the propagator does not come with plants or cuttings.
Marianne’s styling suggestions:
- Take cuttings of your favourite plants or succulents and see them root in a little water.
- Use it to display collections of natural objects – different twigs in autumn, sprigs of spring blossom, dried seed pods, winter stems or wildflowers.
Designed and made in Nottingham, England.
Read more about our eco-friendly propagator on our blog.